Suddenly agressive when choosing the brawl option

JustAPasserBy

I really don't know how it happened but the title says it all, when there's a mission that you need to the fistfight route, the NPC suddenly goes aggressive and well, pull their weapon and even if I remain in fistfight, I end up killing them thus failing the mission. I really don't know what causes this so please help

Hi,

that is the “brawl bug”. It is caused by any mod that adds a magic cloak effect to the player to do its mojo. The vanilla brawl script naively assumes such an effect means the player is trying to cheat with magic during the brawl and turns it into a real fight.

Install this mod from the Nexus: Brawl Bugs Patch. It replaces the brawl script with a better one and should solve the problem.

Hi' date='

that is the “brawl bug”. It is caused by any mod that adds a magic cloak effect to the player to do its mojo. The vanilla brawl script naively assumes such an effect means the player is trying to cheat with magic during the brawl and turns it into a real fight.

Install this mod from the Nexus: Brawl Bugs Patch. It replaces the brawl script with a better one and should solve the problem.

Hey Tefnacht!

Ive been using "Brawl Bug Plugin" to address this - is your recommendation a better choice?

Archived