Noob needs help. Four-play or AAF? Beauty mods?

I'm completely new to FO4 and it's modding and I've been wondering what was the difference between FP and AAF and which one is better, more supported and has more animations?

Second, does FO4 have bodyslide like Skyrim where I can mould my PC instead of having to use a pre-made body? Is there an inflation mod or maybe something like Skyrim Hormones where breasts, butt and belly grow with character having sex?

Also, Bethesda couldn't make women beautiful if they were held hostage and threatened (the vanilla woman looks 10-20 years older than her husband), so what are the best face, hair and beauty-in-general mods and are there any good armor replacers, maybe skimpy, that work with Family Planning and RSE?

Which is best alternate start mod?

Lastly, mod managers: does Wrye support FO4 or is my only chance NMM (and maybe MO)?

Thanks!

For the last part I can answer with this:

-Yes you can use Bodyslide and build a body, but I had problems getting it as good as in skyrim, the boobs didnt look right in my opinion.

When installing Wrye you can choose to install for FO4.

-I prefer to use Mod Organizer 2 for mods and building a wrye patch through it with wrye as an executable. (MO2 is located under Skyrim SE on Nexus) 

Choose portable if using MO2, when installing.

Also you want these:

FO4Edit

F4SE

Archived