Just an idea[Voice Mod]

JustAPasserBy

With all the customs going about, an idea just struck through me. I know its kinda impossible with getting the voices and stuff but if possible, maybe we can put a script to let the NPC(i.e City Guards) to say something about your outfit, similar to Azura's Star, Mace of Molag Bal etc. for immersion purposes

Like for example,

Guard: That's quite the dress you got there Archmage, I thought the wizards were a bit more conservative. (They see you wearing some skimpy outfit and the like)

Guard: With all due respect Dragonborn, please don't ride the dog, don't you feel sorry for it?(Monster mount mod and such)

Guard: Never in my life I expected that an Elin would be the next Dragonborn but nonetheless, the guards can't thank you enough for what you've done,

I know it would be very hard considering the amount of mods going about everyday but it was just an idea I had to dish out

• 4 weeks later...

With all the customs going about' date=' an idea just struck through me. I know its kinda impossible with getting the voices and stuff but if possible, maybe we can put a script to let the NPC(i.e City Guards) to say something about your outfit, similar to Azura's Star, Mace of Molag Bal etc. for immersion purposes

Like for example,

Guard: That's quite the dress you got there Archmage, I thought the wizards were a bit more conservative. (They see you wearing some skimpy outfit and the like)

Guard: With all due respect Dragonborn, please don't ride the dog, don't you feel sorry for it?(Monster mount mod and such)

Guard: Never in my life I expected that an Elin would be the next Dragonborn but nonetheless, the guards can't thank you enough for what you've done,

I know it would be very hard considering the amount of mods going about everyday but it was just an idea I had to dish out

[/quote']

Check out link below. About half way down the discription the author makes reference to an addon for his mod called Spike. This addon might come close. Though, might not be as specific as your examples. But since it works on keywords from other mods it will likely make a NPC's remarks at least relevant to your outfit.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/23390

Archived