My new Brothel-/Strip-Nightclub

As decorations I would add a second corner bar in the ballroom, I would replace a few toilets with big shower boxes (you can have more comfortable sex). The corner bar you put, I would change the color with a red, it is more in tune with the room. The bedrooms seem a little empty, I would put something with the flirting aura.

I would take away the computer you see in the first image, perhaps replacing it with another sofa or a bar of the bar. From experience, I know that the Sims have the bad habit of sticking to a PC as soon as they see one, and not by chance in my apartment, the PC room is blocked for everyone.
I know that you can force the various sims to a specific clothing, moreover for the service staff, here you will find the sexy uniforms to be worn (operation that is performed in the sections of the room)

https://noiranddarksims-adultworld.blogspot.com/?zx=e0180e138b5b410b  for sexy uniforms

• 2 weeks later...

Update

Outside the Club

04.09.18_13-40-28.png

Second Floor:

Spa/Pool Area, Bedrooms and a Whirlpools

04.09.18_13-34-12.png

04.09.18_13-34-20.png

First Floor:

Entrance, 2 Bars, Tables, Private Dance Areas, and a closed Area where Dancers can fresh up.

04.09.18_13-34-37.png

04.09.18_13-34-45.png

First Basement:

Public Toilets and Shower-Area, a second Club Area, a kitchen where Dancers can eat or rest and the Private Boss Area.

The Area between the stairs and the Club Area is a little bit big, i am thinking what i am doing with this.

04.09.18_13-35-03.png

04.09.18_13-35-13.png

Second Basement:

BDSM-Dungeon

04.09.18_13-35-37.png

04.09.18_13-35-46.png

04.09.18_13-36-00.png

In the dungeon I have not seen sources of illumination (maybe they are turned off and can not be seen). I would put some light obviously red. I do not know if you can put those from the pool, maybe on the carpets. for the rest it seems good to me, when it's finished, give me a whistle that I feel ?

2 hours ago, Lestat1627 said:

In the dungeon I have not seen sources of illumination (maybe they are turned off and can not be seen). I would put some light obviously red. I do not know if you can put those from the pool, maybe on the carpets. for the rest it seems good to me, when it's finished, give me a whistle that I feel ?

04.09.18_18-53-56.png

9 hours ago, luluzinha10 said:

download please

Before i can do this, i need to check, what CC i have exactly used in this Club to give links to the Downloads. There is many stuf from Azmodan22 and MrBASims but other creators are involved too.

As i started to create this club, i was not planing to release it as public download, so i did not realy pay attention of that.

05.09.18_14-50-32.png

1 minute ago, MortiferusX said:

The most of the list is ready but I am not sure where i have get some of the pictures and posters i used:

You could use sims 4 tray importer, it's really useful to figure out what cc a lot use. Just load the lot in sims4 tray importer then click on cc and on the top right screen you should have an option "export with cc" the program will export the lot .tray files and all cc used in that lot.

1 hour ago, uriel1987 said:

You could use sims 4 tray importer, it's really useful to figure out what cc a lot use. Just load the lot in sims4 tray importer then click on cc and on the top right screen you should have an option "export with cc" the program will export the lot .tray files and all cc used in that lot.

OMG, THANK YOU!!!

Palace of Pleasure CC 1.jpg

Palace of Pleasure CC 2.jpg

19 hours ago, MortiferusX said:

I just worked an 1 1/2 hours for some last things and then i can not save because an idiot decided to die in my club ...

We know that the Sims do not shine in intelligence.
Strange thing not to make you save when a Sim dies. I sometimes kill someone and avoid the ghost's return, I destroy the casket, but I save the game without problems.
Here a system for resurrection, but I do not know if it works. It is in Italian, it will be translated

The Sims 4 - How to bring a Sim back to life

Archived