Looking for good female textures

So I finally gave FO4 a shot, but I have a hard time getting the right mods for a female protagonist. For example, in Skyrim I just install the bodyslide, fair skin complexion textures, some hair mod and racemenu and basically be done with it...

But I can't find any texture replace (for females) that I like! In all the top rated images on nexus the females' skin looks way smoother than all the texture replacers I've been using.

I tried using FSC in FO4, but that only works for the body, not the head...

Could somebody point me to the right direction?

This is my female character using Real HD 2k female face textures. I also use FSM over old R.F. female textures (updated to be Natural Female now, i guess).
Like with Skyrim, i have a good bunch of mods for character creation, like eye reflection and things like this.

Since using 2K in Fo4 is a bit complex, if you want to use 4K or 2K face mods you must BE SURE to have everything face related in the same resolution (brow, tints and etc).

If you follow up to Real HD textures, please see the guide i made (sticked) on how to make ba2 files for it (and LMCC 2K). Using loose files in 2K is a huge performance killer.

Note that for me it only applies to tints. Using both female body and face textures in 2K is OK.

My character face:

enb2018_8_18_17_28_10.thumb.jpg.ac0f04c400a2b0d9061aed434100fe46.jpg

enb2018_8_6_22_51_56.thumb.jpg.eb0ea6d2e0e8c0e4d1e6cc15b8621cce.jpg

And these are the mods i am currently using for character, exactly in this order in Mod Organizer (meaning the lower ones are overwritting the upper ones):

Bodyslide/CBBE-Reduced Physics

CBBE Alternate Hands and feet

Female Neck Tweaks

HiPoly Faces

(Extended Facial Scupting - I don't really used it to make my character, but some people like it. For me, vanilla sliders are good enough for a natural face).

R.F. (now Natural Female)

FSM Body Textures

WX Face Paints (tried upscaling it to 2k but i'm not sure now if it is really working lol)

(deLuxe mask and eyeliner - couldn't make it work in 2k, tried upscaling to no avail)

HN66nXAZOMN FO4 DistinctiveTeeth

Looksmenu

Looksmenu Customization Compendium

Real HD Face Textures

LMCC and Real HD Main files ba2.

DNX Body Tattoos

Looksmenu Body Tattoos

Looksmenu Nail Salon

The eyes of Beauty

High Contrast Eye Normal Map Fix

Nuanced Eye Reflection

Oni Hair Re-Texture

Hairspray Everywhere

ANiceOakTree Hairstyles

Misc Hairstyle Physics (not on Nexus)

Commonwealth Cuts

KS Hairdos Addon

Skyrim do have SSS in ENB that makes skin looks a lot bether, though. FO4 is still lacking somehting like that, but with a good ENB you can have a good looking skin.
It all depends on how much you went into it in Skyrim and how much you're going to go in FO4.

I use Improved and Exapanded Everything II ENB + NAC + Ultra Interior Lighting.

@Di3sIrae These are some really good pointers! Thanks! The ENB is killing my FPS though, so I'll have to look somewhere else, but it already looks pretty good! What I don't like though is that my character looks good while in looksmenu at the beginning of the game, but as soon as I get out of there the lighting really looks bad on my character :/

Err, well, i guess it depends on lighting mods. Have you tried NAC? It does have a good enhancer for the ones no using ENB (though it would be interesting to use it without the graphics for memory settings). Or, if you are really not going to use ENB or Reshade, and don't want NAC, Vivid Weathers also have a good lighting system.

IEE II is a bit heavy, i guess... Well, i'm using it since i discovered because at that time we had good reshades but they were killing my performance and IEE II worked like a charm.
Maybe deactivating ambient Occlusion can help. And by this, i mean the HBAO from the game (i guess this is the right name). This AO looks really good but is heavy.

Also good to note, do you use BethIni to improve inis?
Oh, another thing, if you play on Ultra the GodRays are another FPS killer. And lower GodRays looks really bad. NAC comes with an improvement to it, or you can use this one: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/15211

Maybe also try Boston FPX Fix to get a little more performance.
And, if you can, compact loose textures into ba2 (as explained in the sticked guide in Real HD face textures). The game reads ba2 much faster than loose files and this can do some miracles to the game.

Of course mileage may vary, i have a fairly good system xD

Archived