Installation confusion...

Hi everyone, I hate to sound like a broken record, but I'm new to LL and I'm confused about what to install. I've read the adult guide at least half a dozen times (and I'm happy to re-read it again) and I'm practically drawing a blank on what to install.

I know that I'll have to install the decensor and the shooless (which I think require the MasterController), and I'm avoiding the pregnancy scripts, because I prefer homosexual males. But the rest of it is causing me a lot of confusion for me, and I would like to try and get the process correct without too many issues.

Thank you everyone,

JustACasualSimmer

assuming you want sex in game? install (or drop in the mods folder) the latest kinkyworld files, then the required animations which are pinned at the top of the sims 3 thread, drop those into the mods folder and that's basically it

its just then a matter of enabling kinkyworld in game most of the anims should auto load into kinkyworld

Archived