Where are all the Bodyslide Armors?

Snazzishoez

I've been juggling between UNP and CBBE for some time. I love them both. Since I'm a huge fan of LoversLab I'm leaning more towards CBBE so I can enjoy a lot of the mods here.

I'm now playing with Caliente's Bodyslide. It's awesome! Problem is...Caliente has made some non-adult/lore friendly mods for the vanilla armors and clothes (which I love) and MAK has made some skimpy mods of the other stuff Caliente hasn't done yet (more of the game's original armors), but that's all I see.

Lore friendly and stuff that isn't is appealing to me. Cool or hot looking stuff that looks great, I just want it. Sadly, I don't see any of it around. I figure there has to be a ton of mods on this. CBBE is extremely popular and Bodyslide gives you the opportunity to make your own body. What am I missing? Where's the mods?

You check out "bodyslide" on Nexus and you get like 7 mods, only one covers a lot and that's MAK's. If you check out Caliente, you'll find her vanilla armors pretty quickly.

Anyone know where some great armor mods are for bodyslide? I guess I'm just looking for stuff outside of retextured vanilla armors.

Yeah, I had a feeling since the response was slim. I totally understand. I don't mod yet, but from what I've seen it is quite tedious. Even though there is little done so far, it's great work and enough to hold anyone over till it is expanded upon. I just thought I might have missed something out there.

Thanks for the response Josef. Let's look forward to the Bodyslide mods in the works. ^^

Archived