Porting armor to custom TBBP mesh, 1stperson CTD

knoFear

Take a break from GW2, and found out this awesome TBBP body. I spend couple of hours ported an armor onto a custom TBBP body meshes generated by bodyslider. Well, long story short, everything went well until I made the 1stperson mesh, instant CTD when I try to put on the armor.

Later, I found out the culprit might be the 2 butt bones.

See picture.

Original TBBP body nif from the dragonfly v1.01 main

nif generated by bodyslider

nif from the TBBP bodyslider sharpdate

my armor nif

Does anyone who currently porting/making armor for custom TBBP body has this problem?

Can I remove the 2 butt bone of the sharpdata's nif with nifskope and use that as a base to generate more custom body w/o butt bone?

or there is a hot-fix for this problem?(been away from skyrim for about a month :D but I did read thru all 76 pages of TBBP thread try to find any clue.)

Thanks in advance.

===================================================================

Anyhow, I remove that 2 bones in max without re-rig, and everything work fine, no instant CTD. See picture. :D

Yes, it's daedric chainmail, it is easy to port and it's one of those armor that display the full jiggly effect but look badass while doing it:D

no butt bone, seem to work fine.

You are looking at size 0. :) I will have some free time on friday, probably can finish it and share it by weekend.

Archived