Custom races that support BBP

Sixpaths22

have a test with a created dir like that;

skyrim\data\meshes\temptress\actors\character\character assets female\skeleton_female.nif

just an idea... it works' date=' maybe.

[/quote']

Thank you, I had to create a character assets female folder, then dropped those files into it. Now I just need to figure out how to get -more- jiggling, but this is a step in the correct direction.

• 3 weeks later...

have a test with a created dir like that;

skyrim\data\meshes\temptress\actors\character\character assets female\skeleton_female.nif

just an idea... it works' date=' maybe.

[/quote']

Thank you, I had to create a character assets female folder, then dropped those files into it. Now I just need to figure out how to get -more- jiggling, but this is a step in the correct direction.

Re: More Jiggling. For clothing and armor, I'm pretty sure this depends on how the clothing or armor has been weighted. I say this based on the observation that some armor and clothing mods seem to have more bounce than others, but I could be mistaken.

For more nude jiggle, try UNPB-BBPx for a little extra bounce (look for UNPB-BBP v2-2x Pack Fixed on the downloads page).

Archived