Multiple Holstered Weapons

acorym

How's it going everyone? I was curious to see if anyone has made a multiple weapon holster for New Vegas. I've been playing around with the See your Weapons mod for Fallout 3 that was made my Arcane20. I've been able to port over the mod to NV, recompiled the scripts and everything seemed to work, short of the weapons not showing up. I used the NVSE Geck to do the work. Short of rewriting all the scripts, I'm at a loss as to how to make this work. Any ideas?

I brought this up because, just like many others out there, I never liked that your character could walk around the wasteland carrying what in real life would take a small truck to carry. The fatboy itself would weigh like 75 pounds in real life, let alone the ammo for it, yet there you are, lugging around 500lbs of ammo and pulling weapons out of your nether region like a world class magician. lol Anyways, I did some simple armor holster utilizing models from fallout 3 mods. No scripts to it, just seperate armor pieces I unequip and equip when using that particular weapon

• 3 months later...

How's it going everyone? I was curious to see if anyone has made a multiple weapon holster for New Vegas. I've been playing around with the See your Weapons mod for Fallout 3 that was made my Arcane20. I've been able to port over the mod to NV, recompiled the scripts and everything seemed to work, short of the weapons not showing up. I used the NVSE Geck to do the work. Short of rewriting all the scripts, I'm at a loss as to how to make this work. Any ideas?

Arcane 20 disappear on the nexus... can you reupload the "see your weap" mod here please? and the your NV version? thk :)

Arcane 20 disappear on the nexus... can you reupload the "see your weap" mod here please? and the your NV version? thk :)

Link is in the videos description...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived