any good baseline mod guides for fallout NV?

waiting for more FO4 mods to release before i start a modded playthrough, figured i'd try NV now that i see fertile breeder is redone.  hoping someone's seen a good guide or list of non-sexout mods that i can go through before making my game as dirty as possible.  the best i've seen is fear and loathing, but its over a year old so i was hoping someone had a more up to date list.

well the TTW mods great if you have FO3, then  you always need those script fixtures. for quests New vegas bounty, is a great bounty mod, a world of pain is excellent, but it might interfere with some quest mods, get the bottle that water mod, and realistic survival mod in tandem if you into the suffering

31 minutes ago, todamnfilthy said:

well the TTW mods great if you have FO3, then  you always need those script fixtures. for quests New vegas bounty, is a great bounty mod, a world of pain is excellent, but it might interfere with some quest mods, get the bottle that water mod, and realistic survival mod in tandem if you into the suffering

never bought FO3 on pc, so TTW is a no go.  i do wonder how that would work with a MO install of the mods though...

knew about the bounty mod, didn't know about world of pain.  thanks for that one.

23 hours ago, johnny2by4 said:

never bought FO3 on pc, so TTW is a no go.  i do wonder how that would work with a MO install of the mods though...

knew about the bounty mod, didn't know about world of pain.  thanks for that one.

np my dude, also would consider lookin into the early version of project new California ( Project Brazil), theyve been working on that mod since 2013

Archived