[sEARCH]: NPC Armor/Weapon Equip Spell/Script

Years ago, I could swear that there was a spell or script out there, maybe a set of console commands I used that would force an NPC to pick weapons/armor/clothing up off the ground and use them or forced NPC's to equip them.

I am fairly certain a set of console commands such as additem and equip would work however as there is both a mod for forcing NPC's to sleep through spells, See Sleep Spells on the Nexus, and another Real Eat Package, that causes NPC's to actually eat the food they find, which is awesome by the way if you enjoyed poisoning/drugging NPC's in Oblivion like I did.  ?  But I can't find one for armor/weapons out there.  I figure one exists as it's pretty much built into every follower framework mod.

Anyone know the name of one?

(Also I read the tags topic and figured I should follow the guideline to the letter to make sure I was following the rules, aren't I responsible?) :tounge_wink:

Archived