[Unity][FREE] Death Star Trainer (v0.0.2)

Darth Smut

lJDEhbSR5EWkKYbBuO0uSSfHXVWKurR5e-zfrAhq

Overview:

DSTrainer is the slutty daughter of “Something Unlimited” and “Akabur” after they did a Double-P to “Star Wars”.

You will play as Vader. Your main goal is to capture and pervert all the Iconic Girls in the Galaxy. Just put them into a cell, and break them slowly with words, gifts, teases and by force until they’re willing to obey you.

But be aware, after the rebellion destroyed the last Death Star, the Empire is low on resources!

So you will also have to put those girls to work. They can perform in the Cantina or the Empereor's Bordello. Use those earnings to capture more girls, hire bounty hunters, upgrade your space station, and finally defeat those rebel scums!

The game has 14 unique Star Girls, and you Gotta Catch ’Em All!

Updated: 07/07/2018
Developer/Publisher: Darth Smut
Censorship: None
Version: v0.0.2
Language: English (Ru, Ch, Du & Es Coming Soon)
Genre:
Star Wars, Parody, Male Protagonist, Corruption, Slaves, Force Powers, Aliens, Mind Control, Vaginal Sex, Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Cosplay, Simulator, Handjob, Interracial, etc.

Change-Log v0.0.2:

Spoiler
I updated the “Post your Bug Report HERE!” with the known bugs that I still have to fix, and I added some temporary fixes.

New Feature: Now you have a beautiful button to skip the intro.

New Feature: Now you can save&Load your game for the first 300 days. Still in testing. (Warning! If the game does not load correctly, there’s a “Reload” button at the left of the “Main Stats Box”.)

Improvement: The font-size of some pop-ups are more readable, and the buttons of different pop-ups have all the same size.

Lore: Emperor doesn’t longer grumble about new technologies, becuase holocalls are something very old… so now he complains about old technologies.

Lore: Vader is a Sith and he does not have “Padawans”, he has “Apprentices”.

Text: Soldiers and commanders will never ask any more for “Piety”, now they ask for “Mercy”.

Text: Other minor gramma, typos and issues in the dialogs… but there are so many that I’ll probably need your help on this. Any volunteers?

Fixed Bug: In the intro, when you spammed the “next” button in the dialog box, it could may cause an error that fucked up the background. That has been fixed (and yes, “fucked up” is now a technical word.)

Fixed Bug: When you were going to create a Device, in the dialog box told you the number of available devices of that level. That number is now correctly displayed.

Fixed Bug: When you received the money from the Emperor in the tutorial, it was also checked as a “Total Credits Spent” in your stats. Fixed.

Fixed Major Bug: In the cell when you clicked on one of them, the game entered in a loop that didn’t show more options, and locked you up in that beautiful scene without any way to escape. This shouldn’t happen anymore.

Fixed Major Bug: when you speak to Asajj in the Canteen for the second time, now it will load again the menu with all the options, instead of locking you in another beautiful scene.

Change-Log v0.0.1:

Spoiler

This is a "stress test" to see how the people react to the idea of this game and if it's a project that you want me to keep developing.

The game has 3 Rebel Girls that you can capture and put into the Cantina. Right now there are only the "Dance" slots for those three girls. You can also put them into a cell, where you'll be able to "talk" with them. However, there's no content for any of them right now, this will come in the next updates.

If you want to know more about what this game has to offer and how I want to create a community-focused development, click here.

Also, expect a lot of bugs. I've been testing it, but it's the v0.0.1... In a few days I'll launch another version with fixes... (but report those bugs please!). 

Installation:

1- Extract to desired location.

2- Click on "Game.exe" to start playing.
How to play Mac-version releases?

1. After downloading an app, drag it to the Applications folder.
  2. Select the app and right or control-click.
  3. Click “Open”.
  4. Click “Open” again to confirm.
  5. From now on, you'll always be able to open it without having to go through this process again.

Download:

PC: MEGA 
Mac: MEGA

zNs3enrLYa0uxWHyznwQv2UAzmNaLS_VMlKdJLJE

IdI9J-WM5UJKzDWQG8-UhsMp6n-PefdYQ6MzzIpY

86d-CACKUBEdHANM5LbrKD_-nsG-UMnJ6IaEN8RH

SFeJs7UqHBBhk5fRu8WpKN1V3C65YazLihTtxCgU

7yWX5bX_sxZ1gUvgG7g4sFe13ZwDm4rVi0h_eNYh

Archived