Some good videos of mine you might enjoy

Menegroth

So, I have quite a few videos through 2 YT channels and I thought you guys might enjoy some of them. Of course, I'll only post the best ones. Everyone is welcome to watch the other videos, but I can vouch for their quality. Some of them were made with no understanding whatsoever of video editing.

Not that I'm a master editor by now, but at least I know somethings. :D

If you guys want, I can update this thread with new videos as I upload them. Also, do try to watch the video on 1080p, or 720p if 1080 is not available.

Skyrim

Skyrim Meets Gangnam Style - Cerwiden & Serana

I made this mostly to make my girlfriend laugh and to make it easier to get into her pants since we've been fighting lately. All info on the mods are in the description but I'll happily try to help you out to the best of my ability should you require assistance.

[video=youtube]

Prototype 2

I love this game as much as the next psychotic, sadistic, potential serial killer but let's face it: story never was it's strong point. They did try to give Prototype 2 more depth but, at least for me, it still is just a way to chop people into little pieces without getting in trouble with the law.

It doesn't matter what anyone have to say about it's story though. It's good enough for it's genre and Radical Entertainment nailed it with the gameplay and fixed everything that was wrong with it in the first Prototype.

Prototype 2 - Arm Powers Showcase

[video=youtube]

Prototype 2 - Bloody, Sadistic Fun

[video=youtube]

Homeworld

This one is for all old RTS gamers out there. No bad jokes this time. This has to be the best RTS/4X game EVER! It also happens to be the first RTS game I ever played and the one that taught me RTS games can also tell you a story. And a damned good story. I strongly recomend everyone to get this game and give it a try.

Be advised that these videos contain spoilers.

Homeworld Intro + Mission 01 - Kharak System

[video=youtube]

Homeworld Mission 02 - Outskirts of Kharak System

[video=youtube]

Homeworld Mission 03 - Return to Kharak

[video=youtube]

Saints Row: The Third

The embodiment of fun. Period.

I have all the main missions in this channel as well, if anyone is interested.

Saints Row: The Third - Convoy Decoy

[video=youtube]

Firefall

One of the best promises on the MMO world, IMHO. But they screwed me over by scraping the medic, my favorite class/battleframe, and replacing it with a cheap attempt of support class. Keep in mind that these videos were recorded before this idiotic, IMHO, change. So a lot of things are a bit different now.

If you don't like being a medic nor not having any good support, this game game is awesome and you should check it out.

Firefall, Fisrt Person View - Medic

[video=youtube]

Firefall, Fisrt Person View - Assault

[video=youtube]

Firefall, Fisrt Person View - Recon

[video=youtube]

Nitronic Rush

I'll let the devs speak for themselves:

Nitronic Rush is an experimental survival driving game. Using the car's many abilities (including boost, wings, and jump), avoid obstacles that the city throws at you. In many ways the game is a tribute to racing games of the 1990s but with fresh graphics, audio, and gameplay.
Referrence

Also, the game is completely free and can be downloaded here: http://nitronic-rush.com/download-game/

Nitronic Rush - Story Mode Gameplay

Nitronic Rush - Hardcore Gameplay

Mass Effect 3

***SPOILERS AHEAD! IF YOU HAVEN'T PLAYED THE ENTIRE MASS EFFECT 3 SINGLE PLAYER CAMPAING DON'T WATCH THIS VIDEO***

Nothing to say besides this being the best game of the year.

This video is just a collection of EDI's and Shepard's interactions. Her path to humanity made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Mass Effect 3 - EDI's path to humanity

Archived