Script Issue

So I installed Sexout semi recently following all the guides to the letter. Long story short, everything worked like a charm on the first go! Good guides everyone! I was running around having all sorts of fun sex. Didn't have any animation issues whatsoever. No real stability issues or glitches to speak of. Everything was running like a well oiled machine.

At some point in the top left I started getting a message that went by pretty fast. Something about animation 234 playing, and then not playing or something like that. It went by pretty fast. Then it stopped popping up. I figured I had an issue somewhere, but didn't and don't know what to do about it. I looked up animation 234 and it seems to be a cunnilingus animation which was the last animation I had played and it worked out fine.

To get to the problem, now animations aren't playing at all. Anytime I try to engage in anything the animations won't play. The NPCs just go about their day like nothing is supposed to happen.

I haven't introduced any new mods whatsoever. This occurred during active play. As in I was playing and it was working and in that same play session, not closing the game or anything, the issue began. 

I am sure there is an easy fix to this, but I am not the type to much about with stuff when I don't really know what I am doing. st

I did some more poking around into the topic and learned a few things which helped me to at least figure out what was going on. The message I was getting was that the game was adding an animation and then removing the animation. I messed with some NPCs and I could get them to engage in any animation, it was just my character that was locked. The reason being. Sexout was registering the character as still being in a valid scene and just never ended it for some reason. Probably something to do with load order if I had to guess. I will experiment to see if I can figure out the root cause.

Regardless, for anyone else that suffers from this same issue you can work around it.  I opened console and used:

player.dispel XX0397DF

Replace the XXs with whatever number Sexout.esm is set to in your load order. Test by pushing Y. If it worked you would have masturbated.

Archived