Half HDT?

theman123

The "Half-HDT' variant's of them armor's are for all the heavy / metal type armor and has removed breast physics, or something along those line's.  So if you want the full everything jiggle's with metal armor's use the normal build's, or if you want it to be more realisitc when metal armor doesn't have bouncing use the half-hdt version's

15 minutes ago, LatencyRemix said:

The "Half-HDT' variant's of them armor's are for all the heavy / metal type armor and has removed breast physics, or something along those line's.  So if you want the full everything jiggle's with metal armor's use the normal build's, or if you want it to be more realisitc when metal armor doesn't have bouncing use the half-hdt version's

Ah that makes sense. I was thinking something like that too, but it's safer to have confirmation from someone who actually knows this stuff ,lol. Anyways, thanks for answering my question!

As it was said before, half-HDT removes breast physics, due to the metal chest plate, which would be a bit unrealistic. The author had already talked about this before. He implemented it with this last update (v6.1.2 on the 30th of June (4 days ago)).

Version 6 includes new textures by BetterBecause (see Imperial and Stormcloak outfits), more zap options,  and a list of bug fixes too long to recall or list. New optional "Half-HDT" (No breast bounce) versions of many armors are now available in Bodyslide for those that don't care to see Steel Plate etc jiggling around.  Note that these versions MUST be generated - they are full HDT by default.  More details below.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25259/

Remodeled Armor for CBBE HDT-  ChronoTrigger77

So with half-HDT you'll only get butt physics on the selected armors.

9 hours ago, Mikoda said:

As it was said before, half-HDT removes breast physics, due to the metal chest plate, which would be a bit unrealistic. The author had already talked about this before. He implemented it with this last update (v6.1.2 on the 30th of June (4 days ago)).

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25259/

Remodeled Armor for CBBE HDT-  ChronoTrigger77

So with half-HDT you'll only get butt physics on the selected armors.

Oh lol, well I didn't really read the description of the page. Remodeled armor has always been a goto mod of mine and I assumed it was the same as before, my bad :/

Archived