[Request] Devious/Cursed Loot Ebonite Milking Harness/suit

Some of my favourite mod's are Cursed Loot (now i finally got it working ^_^) and with the new update the sound when wearing a tight suit is amazing.  And MME/BAC/Milk Adict.

I like the progressive quest in Cursed Loot of the pink doll quest, and the cursed item quest,  But things like chastity bra's get in the way of MME milking.

I try not to over burden people with requesting things and stuff because you do more than enough amazing work  on what is already been put out. So i will try to keep it short and sweet.

The request is for a new suit/harness or maybe some kind of progression like the doll quest, but themed for the use as a bound milker.

A lockable ebonite suit combined with the milking function from MME harness.  It could start of as just a type of collar, that would then grow/expand from feeding on the milk produced slowly or quickly getting to the point where you get trapped in the thing, maybe with some devious side effect's.

Archived