Looking for a slavery mod..

I'm not looking for a specific mod, this isn't an "I need help finding a certain mod I can't remember" thing. What I was wondering if there's a simple slave mod that allows you to take someone, be it bandit, citizen, etc, and force them into slavery. I know mods like Paradise Halls do this but I'm looking for something a bit more basic. What I'd like is the ability to basically put some kind of equipment on them and boom, they belong to you.

So for example, lets say in Defeat you can look an a downed bandits inventory before you decide what to do with them. In this instance you can put this equipment on them an that's it. Or you could pick their (or a citizens) pocket and place it on them. Maybe, again using Defeat as an example, you can attack them and force them to wear it. Or charm them into it. Once they are yours, they can follow and fight with you, or maintain your house (essentially acting as a spouse but with different dialogue reflecting their predicament). You could have dialogue options for sex, you can have them work for you (perhaps specifically telling them to start a shop or work as a prostitute etc).

The big thing is, I was looking for one that doesn't force you to punish them and maintain them, and/or doesn't have too many hard requirements (I practically never use Zaz for example). Is there anything somewhat similar?

Archived