Nanosuit 2.0

optimus0

I have found this http://www.vgunetwork.com/topic/15574-armornano-20-for-skyrimapproved/

can anyone download and from there and share

thanks

You'll have to make an account and meet all the requirements on that site to download the file. Waste of time, if you ask me.

I'm sure somebody's reuploaded it somewhere, you just have to look hard enough. Maybe they have it on Modgames, if you don't mind a bit of Russian text.

I have found this http://www.vgunetwork.com/topic/15574-armornano-20-for-skyrimapproved/

thanks

You'll have to make an account and meet all the requirements on that site to download the file. Waste of time' date=' if you ask me.

I'm sure somebody's reuploaded it somewhere, you just have to look hard enough. Maybe they have it on Modgames, if you don't mind a bit of Russian text.

[/quote']

its not a waste of time. the reason we have the rules in place is because we want a active community and not a bunch of leachers. the biggest reason is prolly because of bandwidth limits which is why we cant have it like nexus.

thanks

You'll have to make an account and meet all the requirements on that site to download the file. Waste of time' date=' if you ask me.

[/quote']

its not a waste of time. the reason we have the rules in place is because we want a active community and not a bunch of leachers. the biggest reason is prolly because of bandwidth limits which is why we cant have it like nexus.

i understand, i will keep going with the skills and sound for the armor and then, when i learn more about modeling and textures i will try to port the nanosuit 2.0 by myself

its hard running a forum for a modding community when the majority of the members are just there to download the mods. its like this in any game, thats why i gave up with my own site ascendence in the gta sa modding community and made it into a fantasy rp server in samp. but the thing is, most people don't want to have to stay active when it comes to downloading one or two mods that arent allowed on other sites. i personally dont find it a burden to post a comment or two upon every download but i don't exactly have any interest in a lot of the conversations that go on on vgu. its not the community's fault, its just i dont have anything of worth to add and i dont want to spam just to keep a post count up.

the thing is' date=' most people don't want to have to stay active when it comes to downloading one or two mods that arent allowed on other sites. i personally dont find it a burden to post a comment or two upon every download but i don't exactly have any interest in a lot of the conversations that go on on vgu. its not the community's fault, its just i dont have anything of worth to add and i dont want to spam just to keep a post count up.

[/quote']

I agree, somewhat. I usually don't feel like I can contribute to a conversation, so I often avoid posting on forums unless it's either to offer advice, compliment someone's work, share stuff, or help somebody find something.

And when I want one specific mod that's only found on a certain site, I get in, get out, and usually never join or visit that site again, unless it's a site that I'm actually interested in. I don't like to feel obligated, or forced, to join a site's community because I downloaded (or want to download) a single mod.

that's one thing i dislike about vgu, the obligation/forced to post but i can also understand their side as well being a forum and not a download hub. but again, some mods are only there and no where else which makes it hard for people who just want to download that don't have any input to provide. and since spamming topics is against rules there..

tbh, sharing a single mod with a single person like in this instance, shouldn't be frowned upon seeing as this is a modding community as a whole (counting multiple sites). it's not like they're losing anything at vgu other than one less leecher since it would be sent by the person with the mod, not leeched off their site causing more problems for them. that's just my two cents.. i don't wanna continue cluttering up this thread.

thanks

[/quote']

Nah I agree with the waste of time comment... It's not leaching, it's called being a non greedy mod sharer, like the community here. Everybody for the most part knows the rules and respects others opinions, mods, and follows the rules. Modding is to be shared and created for fun, not to horde away from the people that love finding new stuff. Modders should be proud to share with the world and get their mods out there. I know this because Jannicc redid the armor for me, but I was originally searching on Vgunetwork for this mod. This mod would be great to have here, it would get alot of publicity i think in my opinion anyway, I know I like it. It is greatly done and well imaged. was sad when I read ALL OF THE RULES that place has...WHEW I got tired at like rule 15...lol

that's one thing i dislike about vgu' date=' the obligation/forced to post but i can also understand their side as well being a forum and not a download hub. but again, some mods are only there and no where else which makes it hard for people who just want to download that don't have any input to provide. and since spamming topics is against rules there..

tbh, sharing a single mod with a single person like in this instance, shouldn't be frowned upon seeing as this is a modding community as a whole (counting multiple sites). it's not like they're losing anything at vgu other than one less leecher since it would be sent by the person with the mod, not leeched off their site causing more problems for them. that's just my two cents.. i don't wanna continue cluttering up this thread.

[/quote']

@ asc_kel---------> LIKE THE COMMENT....:D VERY TRUE.

Crush's mods are horrible. I seriously don't know why anyone would want them, he/she doesn't do anything to them, just strait ports so most of the things look so out of proportion it's horrible.

Now RKelly's stuff is awesome.

And as for the VGU thing... it's there site so they can do what ever the hell they want and it's the modders choice if they want to upload stuff to the public side or the private side.

So to be exact, in this instance it's Toxa's fault and not the sites, Toxa decided to upload it privately and not VGU.

Archived