Absolute beginner - hopelessly lost on hotkeys

Hi everyone

A real long time back I used Sexlab for Skyrim. Ive bee trying to get into Fourplay.

Sexlab had keys for stuff. I dont even remember what they were. But I remember that I could advance to next animation, reposition the actors, and overall hit a button to bring stuff up.

God help me  I cant figure out what these are for Fourplay or if they exist. I seem to have no MCM menu for Fourplay itself, just for SEU and RSE which I installed.

Also, my keyboard is a mini size and doesn't have a numpad. How boned am I?

32 minutes ago, lurkless said:

Hi everyone

A real long time back I used Sexlab for Skyrim. Ive bee trying to get into Fourplay.

Sexlab had keys for stuff. I dont even remember what they were. But I remember that I could advance to next animation, reposition the actors, and overall hit a button to bring stuff up.

God help me  I cant figure out what these are for Fourplay or if they exist. I seem to have no MCM menu for Fourplay itself, just for SEU and RSE which I installed.

Also, my keyboard is a mini size and doesn't have a numpad. How boned am I?

Four-Play itself doesn't have an MCM.

Obviously you can see that SEU and RSE have MCM support.

We just have to make due with what we have for now. The mod author of RSE is currently working on converting his entire mod over to use the AAF. It's going to take quite some time but maybe once that's done it'll have the hotkey support you're looking for.

I never used sex mods neither in Skyrim or FO4, but they can't compare. FO4 mods are still growing in this aspect, and 4P is kinda outdated. Dagobaking took 4P dll and improved it to build a new framework more and more mod authors are adhering to. So you have now modders that are creating stuff exclusively to AAF, so it IS a thing nowadays, even with some prefering to stick with 4P because it works with was already released.
Since AAF is in development stage and being updated almost daily, there are problems, and some newer builds can bring new problems, it is absolutely normal.

So, to give you an asnwer, yes, it can be used right now. The thing about a new game is because as it is in development, we can't know how it will behave with other mods, and if it have the possibility of breaking stuff.

So, for my experience: I installed AAF in the middle of my save game, with lots of mods, and it is working for me. I even uninstalled it to clean the save, installed again and it works. Dagoba is improving it a lot and is accepting lots of suggestions, so AAF will grow stronger in a few time. The only problem is exactly the good thing about it: you'll have to be updating mods frequently. I don't mind, but also i only have animations here for screenshots, i do not really use the adult content and all of that. RSE is being updated to AAF as heroscomeback said and if you install the AAF 4P proxy in the AAF patches, you can use 4P mods. I guess that you can use everything without major problems.

Archived