WCIF a Fix for "Hates Children" Trait

tanuhk

Put it simply, my Sim never wanted kids, I gave them "Hates Children" so they'd be a playboy and never interact with children in any way, which worked when he went to peoples houses, but uh-oh...he has one now and he won't stop interacting with the damn kid whenever she comes over. And the mom keeps bringing her. I just want him to ignore her, she has a loving mother, I just don't want her dad to interact with her at all.

Is there a fix for this? I know why EA got rid of the behaviour from the Sims 3, because of neglect and stuff, but this isn't a mod I am looking for so she gets neglected; she has a loving mother. She is a spoiled brat. I want her dad to keep away from her and focus on I don't know...being the playboy I wanted him to be?

EDIT: I should have known better than to ask for this to be fixed. I am sorry. My only way of fixing the problem is to simply kill each child he ends up having with cheats, or get them taken away as toddlers, by playing the household of the lady he fucked. It's more morbid than what I wanted, but it works.

On 6/13/2018 at 9:13 PM, tanuhk said:

Put it simply, my Sim never wanted kids, I gave them "Hates Children" so they'd be a playboy and never interact with children in any way, which worked when he went to peoples houses, but uh-oh...he has one now and he won't stop interacting with the damn kid whenever she comes over. And the mom keeps bringing her. I just want him to ignore her, she has a loving mother, I just don't want her dad to interact with her at all.

Is there a fix for this? I know why EA got rid of the behaviour from the Sims 3, because of neglect and stuff, but this isn't a mod I am looking for so she gets neglected; she has a loving mother. She is a spoiled brat. I want her dad to keep away from her and focus on I don't know...being the playboy I wanted him to be?

EDIT: I should have known better than to ask for this to be fixed. I am sorry. My only way of fixing the problem is to simply kill each child he ends up having with cheats, or get them taken away as toddlers, by playing the household of the lady he fucked. It's more morbid than what I wanted, but it works.

It's funny you should start this topic, because me and a few friends have had similar gripes with the lack of Family diversity! It's not 100% what you're looking for, but so far this works as a temporary fix until I can get the fully polished version of the Trait out: 

I'd love your feedback!

Archived