Mistress Career Multi Language (ENGLISH – ITALIANO – ESPANOL - CHINESE - GERMAN - FRANÇAIS)

6 hours ago, Xenon93 said:

Hi, I installed the mod and using the spanish version, it apparently works fine and I didn't use it yet with a sim, but I recently used the mod conflict detector because I am pretty sure that some mods are obsolete or making little conflicts but the scan suddenly stops with an error on the left side:

image.thumb.png.1e4d47d1848cf60cc4d8b1240eba7001.png

I know that this detector doesnt work very well and I noticed a new version for the game. I actually use the 1.44.83.1020v.

Try to see if this version stops! 

MTS_DmitryMalfatto_1701456_ModConflictDetector9063.rar

14 hours ago, KekkoLove said:

Try to see if this version stops! 

MTS_DmitryMalfatto_1701456_ModConflictDetector9063.rar

Hey! Thanks for the link, it works better and I could delete some duplicates. I have a lot of "duplicated" mods yet (mods whose name are similar but not duplicated at all, I guess that the owner changed the original name and the function of the mod is the same, so there's the answer to the duplicated alert).

But seeing all my list, the only mod checked in red was your mod and I don't know why, technically it works fine in the game (I haven't checked when the Sim goes to work yet).

:/

image.thumb.png.e958daf1756177d129c5444d6d16073e.png

8 hours ago, Xenon93 said:

Hey! Thanks for the link, it works better and I could delete some duplicates. I have a lot of "duplicated" mods yet (mods whose name are similar but not duplicated at all, I guess that the owner changed the original name and the function of the mod is the same, so there's the answer to the duplicated alert).

But seeing all my list, the only mod checked in red was your mod and I don't know why, technically it works fine in the game (I haven't checked when the Sim goes to work yet).

:/

image.thumb.png.e958daf1756177d129c5444d6d16073e.png

Don't worry, don t worry if he picks it up like a broken mod!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
16 hours ago, Torsten74 said:

‎Ho potuto scaricare, perché il mio programma anti-virus apre il sito Web e dice che l'url è una lista di siti conosciuti come virus! ‎

‎ Si prega di ricaricare qui direttamente a loverslab. ‎

I still have to update it with python 3.7, I try if it works and let me know. Thanks.

MISTRESS.package

MISTRESS.ts4script

Neia_Careers_Commons.package

the problem is, that when my sim comes home from work in the mistress career she earns " 0€ today" and my hourly loan is indicated with 0€....

so no matter that my sim works good enough to get promoted, she never gets any money from the job.

and my sim is on the verge of becoming "Supreme Mistress" any moment....

1 hour ago, MetZwerg said:

the problem is, that when my sim comes home from work in the mistress career she earns " 0€ today" and my hourly loan is indicated with 0€....

so no matter that my sim works good enough to get promoted, she never gets any money from the job.

and my sim is on the verge of becoming "Supreme Mistress" any moment....

I understand! Your SIM doesn't make money with a career!

Thanks for the tip, I'll test the mod.

In the meantime, you unload this new version, maybe it wasn't updated.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/22/2018 at 12:58 AM, KekkoLove said:

I understand! Your SIM doesn't make money with a career!

Thanks for the tip, I'll test the mod.

In the meantime, you unload this new version, maybe it wasn't updated.

I get the same problem and i did just updated with the last one you released.

1 hour ago, pooka345 said:

Anyone figure out why it never pays out when you work? I like the mod but it's a major bummer you can't make any money and have to use cheats to make up for the 0 paycheck

Hi,

For now it's like all the custom careers are blocked. All the careers need "Neia Create a Career" tool and has she didn't upload an update version, it mess up the game.

Sorry for my english, greetings from France :)

On 8/10/2018 at 1:18 PM, Xenon93 said:

Hi, I installed the mod and using the spanish version, it apparently works fine and I didn't use it yet with a sim, but I recently used the mod conflict detector because I am pretty sure that some mods are obsolete or making little conflicts but the scan suddenly stops with an error on the left side:

image.thumb.png.1e4d47d1848cf60cc4d8b1240eba7001.png

I know that this detector doesnt work very well and I noticed a new version for the game. I actually use the 1.44.83.1020v.

Only a few days have updated the Tool of the Careers.

I will shortly release a new rar with the updated career!