Umbra quest mod for Oblivion

d3ik3n

Does anyone recall the Oblivion Umbra weapon and quest mod that added a very awesome and unique look to a very bland vanilla sword? it also added a quest of sorts to the weapon rather then just kill someone and the legendary sword was yours. This quest made it so that once you picked up the sword, you couldnt put it down. The sword took over you and wanted to be fed. The more you killed, the bigger the buff the sword would give you, gave you upped str, replenished health and stamina. When you went to sleep, the weapon would attempt to take over your mind causing you to dream. Youd be placed in the arena and you would fight previous owers of umbra who's minds were taken over by the weapon.

I really wish I could remember the name of the mod, honestly it was one of the best mods I ever had for Oblivion and def one of my favorites.

Anyone working on a mod like this for Skyrim?

Also, other then Deadly Dragons & Monster Mod, is anyone working on a mod simular to OOO mod for Oblivion ?

Thanks for your time,

d3ik3n

Archived