İs it possible to convert ts4 animations to ts3?

We ve started gaining less sims3 animations since ts4 came up.we lost amra72 and other good animators.but we still have best mooder onikikay.but i wonder is it possible to convert ts4 animations to ts3?if it is possible write a comment please

The structure of the animations is quite similar.

But the Sims 3 and Sims 4 use different skeleton boned (the so called "RIG".)

So the conversion process cannot be automatic. You need to open the animations with Blender and retarget the rig.

You need to know very well how the animation process is done and retarget them. So not easy at all, but not impossible.

I was just thinking about this. With most animators moving to Sims 4, it'd be maybe easier to convert their Sims 4 anims to Sims 3. Maybe someone 3rd party could do it, if they don't want to - ofc only with the original animator's consent.

It would be amazing if someone looked into it. I think there's still quite a LL playerbase for Sims 3, it's just we don't get much new content.

But how?somebody should succeed that and prepare a tutorial for this.i am able to use blender hardly.damn the sims 4 i hate it

Archived