Is there a tutorial for this?

I'm looking for a tutorial that will teach me how to use outfit studio to adjust armor pieces (leather, metal, combat) to fit a custom outfit mod. AND NOT affect the fit on other outfits in the game.

E.G. the JC shirt and jeans mod. The default mod does not fit armor correctly. Lots of clipping.

If anyone knows of a tutorial out there please link it.

20180527221444_1_2.jpg

21 minutes ago, Phearwyn said:

I'm looking for a tutorial that will teach me how to use outfit studio to adjust armor pieces (leather, metal, combat) to fit a custom outfit mod. AND NOT affect the fit on other outfits in the game.

E.G. the JC shirt and jeans mod. The default mod does not fit armor correctly. Lots of clipping.

If anyone knows of a tutorial out there please link it.

20180527221444_1_2.jpg

The way this works is if you have bone data set in on your custom outfit, by using either FO4Edit or using .SCLP files in CK. The armor pieces then auto adjust their sizes depending on the bone data values.

Unfortunately, there is no easy way to generate this.

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/5673062-working-with-sclp-files-info-tutorial/

Have a look at the link above, this exactly what you are looking for, but unfortunately, the tool seems to be incomplete/broken.

On 5/30/2018 at 2:22 AM, SQr said:

The way this works is if you have bone data set in on your custom outfit, by using either FO4Edit or using .SCLP files in CK. The armor pieces then auto adjust their sizes depending on the bone data values.

Unfortunately, there is no easy way to generate this.

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/5673062-working-with-sclp-files-info-tutorial/

Have a look at the link above, this exactly what you are looking for, but unfortunately, the tool seems to be incomplete/broken.

Thank you.

I was hoping some kind of trick could be used in bodyslide. Like using another outfit (military fatigue, road leather, etc) as a reference or base for how the armor pieces would fit. If that makes sense.

Archived