RSE Compatibility Patches [OBSOLETE]

17 hours ago, Guverride said:

Is there any patch for "Scrap Everything"?

Scrap Everything doesn't conflict with RSE, not even a single record. I thoroughly inspected SE+RSE with FO4Edit and concluded that no patch is needed.

SE just transforms precombined meshes to 'uncombined' in settlements. That's all. You just need to put SE at the very end of your load order.

7 hours ago, TheShadowHunter said:

I would like to know if you can help with this mod

Sleep Together Anywhere
https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/32839?tab=description

They are not incompatible, but RSE does not recognise the sleep in this mod, which means you become unrested in RSE and eventually colapse. ???

(I would appreciate it if you can patch)  ?☺️

I never used that mod but I think I can do it (if it's not extremely complicated).

Just give me a week. Check the files next week end ?

Would Horizon cause a save bloat or should I be looking at another culprit?

Because my save suddenly went from 6mb to 305mb!!! What happened during this time was me doing the Sanctuary missions (food, water) and building a house with the contruction thingy. I didn't go anywhere outside, didn't do any combat, but I DID scrap a lot of stuff into it's elements.

1 hour ago, user9120975435 said:

Would Horizon cause a save bloat or should I be looking at another culprit?

Because my save suddenly went from 6mb to 305mb!!! What happened during this time was me doing the Sanctuary missions (food, water) and building a house with the contruction thingy. I didn't go anywhere outside, didn't do any combat, but I DID scrap a lot of stuff into it's elements.

Whoa... 305 mb means something went fubar. Afaik horizon doesn't bloat saves, it can add an extra 1 or 2 mb. The most massive bloat that I know comes from sim settlements but this one also adds an extra 20mb, that's all.

305 mb is serious, can you post your mod list under spoiler tag please? Let's try to find suspicious mods. And also you can try to clean your save with Fallrim Tools.

Hi, I started playing around with RSE (AAF version) and Horizon together with the patch from the first post here and I ran into a big problem. I play on normal difficulty with basic and advanced needs in RSE enabled and everything seems to work except eating and drinking have no effect on the advanced needs. I kept chugging purified water, and eating cooked food, but it still kept telling me I was starving and thirsty. The pooping worked though... so I guess the basic needs are tracked correctly?

On 9/10/2018 at 11:22 AM, TheShadowHunter said:

Thank you for taking a look at it. ?

Bad news... It's beyond my skills, sorry mate.

That mod adds a 'fake sleep quest', triggers a dozen of scripts and adds/removes player to some factions like '_HST_SleepMateFaction' or '_HST_NearbyLoverFaction'...

It doesn't use game's sleep mechanics and fakes the sleep. It's incompatible with RSE in so many levels.

Edit:

After so much pessimism I can say that: Maybe just maybe, if I can edit one of the scripts and add some code to reset RSE's sleep timer and remove sleep debuffs, this may work. But I have a vague idea to what to do, I really have to work on this. It'll be a good exercise, it's on my whiteboard now.

1 hour ago, Woodie said:

Yup, the patch is below both.

May I ask which version of RSE you have? And which mod manager you're using? (MO2 or NMM?)

And a final note: Can you disable horizon (I know it's a bad idea, it's unstoppable once started but just for testing) and the patch, then try eating and drinking?

6 hours ago, Hanaxar said:

May I ask which version of RSE you have? And which mod manager you're using? (MO2 or NMM?)

And a final note: Can you disable horizon (I know it's a bad idea, it's unstoppable once started but just for testing) and the patch, then try eating and drinking?

Thanks for the interest, but after some thinking I decided to pass on RSE and other adult mods. Thanks anyway.

On ‎9‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 7:33 PM, Hanaxar said:

Bad news... It's beyond my skills, sorry mate.

That mod adds a 'fake sleep quest', triggers a dozen of scripts and adds/removes player to some factions like '_HST_SleepMateFaction' or '_HST_NearbyLoverFaction'...

It doesn't use game's sleep mechanics and fakes the sleep. It's incompatible with RSE in so many levels.

Edit:

After so much pessimism I can say that: Maybe just maybe, if I can edit one of the scripts and add some code to reset RSE's sleep timer and remove sleep debuffs, this may work. But I have a vague idea to what to do, I really have to work on this. It'll be a good exercise, it's on my whiteboard now.

It's great to know that you have not given up on this mod yet, thanks again.

I don't understand anything about modding, but I saw this idea on the original mod page.

``yea maybe instead of using (i think) a script to skip time the mod author can make so when you hit space it brings up the sleep menu, shouldn't be too hard i guess... maybe with "showmenu sleepwaitmenu" don't know if it's that in survival mode that make you "sleep" but could work i guess´´

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone using Horizon and AAF-RSE together and having or not having problems with RSE's orgasm popups and Horizon's doctor menu? I've been trying to track down the RSE orgasm popups not working in my load order and finally noticed that Horizon's doctor menus are also broken. So I tried a new game without RSE and Horizon's doctor menus work, another game without Horizon and RSE's popups work.

6 hours ago, mnbv99 said:

Anyone using Horizon and AAF-RSE together and having or not having problems with RSE's orgasm popups and Horizon's doctor menu? I've been trying to track down the RSE orgasm popups not working in my load order and finally noticed that Horizon's doctor menus are also broken. So I tried a new game without RSE and Horizon's doctor menus work, another game without Horizon and RSE's popups work.

Yeah I've got the same issues after updating to the latest versions of RSE and Compability patches.

Edit: Yeah its RSE itself that breaks it and not the patches.

8 hours ago, mnbv99 said:

2 hours ago, Drinx said:

Yeah I've got the same issues after updating to the latest versions of RSE and Compability patches.

Edit: Yeah its RSE itself that breaks it and not the patches.

Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\

Go there and delete GenericDoctorsScript.pex. Horizon has its own edit of this script, but it is in the .BA2 file, so my edit, as a loose file, overwrites it. If you delete my edit of it, Horizon's Doctor Menu will return to normal.

Just now, Flashy (JoeR) said:

Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\

Go there and delete GenericDoctorsScript.pex. Horizon has its own edit of this script, but it is in the .BA2 file, so my edit, as a loose file, overwrites it. If you delete my edit of it, Horizon's Doctor Menu will return to normal.

You're a star, man.

With this patch Im guessing the best way to play is on Normal so advanced+basic needs work..., but, with horizon there is no Heal with sleeping, and I loved that.  Normal mode puts the healing back in sleeping and that's my only gripe.

bridging Horizon and RSE is godly work my friend, praise you hanaxar.