Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Suggestions to correct my load order?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
7 replies to this topic

Drathian

Drathian

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7 posts
Two things, 1 my load order is organized how i think it should be but probably not the best. I tried using BOSS but it just made a mess of my organization and crashed at boot with the same mods activated (I think it isn't supposed to do this).

2, My loversPK is the merged edition, with rapestruggle files overriding everything else.

Although i'm not sure how all of these work the only problem i know of is a double spell for Tachi 2 spells turned into 4, and some general slowness.

Spoiler

These are the files that are merged/imported into the Bashed Patch in their relative --, ++ order:

Spoiler

Attached Files

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

gregathit

gregathit

Duck and Cover

• Moderators
  • 15,188 posts
Why is no one reading the first post in this thread? That load order won't work for lovers no matter what you do. Please go back and click on the spoiler of this post:
http://www.loverslab...ad.php?tid=6133

Then redo your load order to match it.

The other thing you are going to have to do is take all of the lovers mods back out of your bashed patch. You can't have them in there as it breaks their scripts. The only ones that should be in it are the sexual organs ones.

I also noticed you have both lovers creatures and lovers creatures extender. That is a no, no. Pick one or the other and not both. The extender version contains everything that the normal version has plus the hiltodes.

Next you need to dump these:
Sexdarkness.esm
Sexlivion_0.4a_Full_English_with_pregnancy_v1.0.esp
SexdarknessModern.esp
You can't install multiple sex mods. They will conflict with one another and completely screw up your game. Pick one or the other.

Finally, you need to uninstall all of the lovers plugins that you have added after you installed the Lovers Merged version - I am assuming it is this version: http://www.loverslab...ad.php?tid=1054
The reason you have duplicate Tachicat spells is that it is already included in the merged mod. Go back and look at what is included in the merged mod and make sure you do not add something that is already included. Be very careful about what you install in addition to that merged version as it "may" or "may not" work.

I don't really recommend using the merged mod as it is pretty old. It also is completely inflexible. You can't update any of the plugins that are included in it. I recommend installing the individual core files and then the plugins that you want based on what you want your game to do. Some of the plugins have conflicts with one another and you need to pay attention to those issues or your game won't work right.

Oh, BOSS is fine for sorting the bulk of your load order but it's masterlist is absolutely retarded when it comes to sorting lovers plugins. If you don't want to sort them by hand then grab the BOSS lovers custom userlist from the downloads section and it will fix you right up.

Drathian

Drathian

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7 posts
LOL i knew it was totally wrong, I had enough glitches that they band-aided each other from crashing the game lmao.

Take 2:

Spoiler

Drathian

Drathian

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7 posts
Holy crap that new load order did something tons of stuff was apparently broken I didn't know any better, investigates further...

Edit:

Game Loads Faster, Runs Faster... still i wonder if i could get better results if the rest of my list is fixed. BTW, i've been trying to figure out what this mod does, I think playable Children with some sort of database or something, I'm kinda confused:

Spoiler

and is there any load order info for these too also:

Spoiler

Attached are the BOSS logs with/without lovers stuff.

Attached Files

gregathit

gregathit

Duck and Cover

• Moderators
  • 15,188 posts
That does look much better.

Now you need to further remove duplicates:
LoversNTRburglar_original.esp
LoversNTRburglar.esp
Same mod just different versions. This is an older plugin and while it is neat, I recommend you do it a couple of times, and then remove it from your load order.

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - Sc.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp
Again, pick only one version and don't use both. Right now since the NoSc version is lower in the load order it is canceling out the Sc version.

LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer.esp
LoversHelpRapeVPlayer.esp
You need to pick only one of these. One allows you to use the block key to try to escape from being raped, the other has your companions try to rescue you.

Other notes:
LoversGroup1.esp - this was an attempt to get threesomes into lovers with pk and really didn't work right from the beginning. You have it disabled and I recommend you leave it that way.

Lovers_NA.esp - The is a "VERY" old plugin that I don't recommend folk run. It only works correctly with lovers with pk esp versions 89 and older. The current stable version on this site is 91 and lovers NA (night arena) doesn't work right with it. Not to fret as you already have lovers boxing and Lovers club cats which are pretty similar.

CoverYourself.esp - be careful using mods like this as they may break the animations or cause folks not to take off their clothes during sex. This one "may" be ok, but if you notice stuff not working correctly you may try disabling this to see if it helps.

LoversUnicorn.esp - unless you are playing a female who is a virgin this plugin is a waste of an esp slot. In order to ride the unicorn you must be a virgin (and female).

TamagoBadEnd.esp - You do realize that if you or your companions get pregnant the game is over with this plugin right?

TamagoBreak.esp - This is a miscarriage mod. If you don't want miscarriages then remove this.

LoversRapeman.esp - this is a male PC only plugin.

LoversSummonRapeman.esp - I don't really recommend you run this since you are close to your plugin limit. All it does is summon some to rape you. You should be able to find plenty of that with the other plugins that you already have (like joburg).

LoversHideMenus.esp - this is kinda pointless if you are using lovers HUD mods. I do see that you have disabled it.

Remember to use Wrye Bash to merge and disable the sexual organs esp files into your bashed patch (they are the only lovers file that should ever be activated while building a bashed patch).

Remember to install all the requirements for PK extender and so set the sex progression to manual to turn it on.

Lastly, find a folder outside of your oblivion game folder to park any esp files you are not using. Strangely enough the game counts all esm\esp files whether they are enabled or not towards the limit.
NOTE: Do "NOT" move any esm\esp file that has been merged into your bashed patch as you may forget to move it back when rebuilding your bashed patch! Only move things you are not using.

Cheers,
Greg

Drathian

Drathian

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7 posts
Strange the sex mods seem to work ok (different variables/names used) (not sure which one has the basic instinct, sexdarkness or sexlivion preg, whichever one does I should disable the other one as its not used anymore (sexlivion preg prolly is unnecessary though). LOL @ Tamago Bad Ending, i shouldn't just install mods without knowing what they do.

Oh i enabled Auto-Ghosting.
As comparing with the LoversDB BOSS List, here is my latest load order:

Spoiler

Ok in case i didn't say it earlier, thank you for you help very much!

gregathit

gregathit

Duck and Cover

• Moderators
  • 15,188 posts
That does look a heck of a lot better and should function very well for you.

You do need to disable the below plugins while using lovers with PK. It may "seem" like they work together but I promise you they will begin to conflict with each other and either one will break features\functions of the other or they may both stop functioning correctly. You can keep them if you like and ignore this but it will happen, it is just a matter of time.
Sexdarkness.esm
Sexlivion_0.4a_Full_English_with_pregnancy_v1.0.esp
SexdarknessModern.esp

Yes, it really is best to read the OP for each and every plugin you install so that you understand what it is doing, what it may conflict with, this way you know if it is actually working. This is partially why I am so opposed to AIO packs (all in one). Yes they are easy to install (that is half the battle with plugins) but most don't know what they have installed and are completely lost as to how to use them.

Someone is generally around to help troubleshoot so don't be shy about asking for help. We don't bite....well, unless you want us to anyway. :)

Cheers,
Greg

Drathian

Drathian

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7 posts
Just FYI, I finally fixed some things from BOSS order, but it required me to redo the Bashed Patch with less mods merged. So this is what I end up, my speed (FPS) is better and has most of what i wanted anyways:

Active Mod Files:
Spoiler

This is the load order including my inactive mods:
=== Current Bash Tags:
Spoiler

Attached Files