papyrus file over 78 Gb!

igora

hello everyone :

papyrus file over 78 Gb after playing for not even 5 hours...

how the hell is that even possible????

i had a lot of mods at one point, but i removed lots of them

is my save still asking for them and putting errors all the time ?

wrye bash is saying that my game has all the mods needed

( tho the color is purple )

save size is 9 mb and i'm lvl 35

is there any solution ?

or am i better off starting a new game?

best regards

igora

Yea, you definitely have a major problem.

Try updating your skse and any other utilities you may have and check that you have the latest patches for the game.

Just to give you some comparison: my entire skyrim folder with the few mods I have is only 12GB.

What does your papyrus log say?

well things like that and it can fast get like that if u have messed up scripts. like something is in "loop" till it get's finished, but ur's cant be couse of missing data and continues to loop.

so start new game, see if still have quite big log files, if yes then try to better reisntall Skyrim

78 gigs ? oh my...

thought i'm the one who has this major bloated problem, but mine is save file and i know its normal but mine gone bloated from average 9-10mbs into 202mb in matter one day i guess...from what i remember only add two quest mod, realm of daedra and mcmiller chronicle. decided to uninstall them and play for a while then reinstalling them again and somehow my save file just went back normal..

fresh install, new game = papyrus 85 ko !

before i got to 78 Gb i think belua's vampire mob was making errors all the time

but to get a TEXT file up to 78 Gb ..; i didn't even know it was possible !

thanks

best regards

igora

Archived