Skyrim + Ps3 controller?

boobi3

I know you can use Ps3 and xbox controller to play skyrim, but what I want to know if you're able to use both controller and move + keyboard at the same. I was testing with Scp with my dualshock 3. The result is either full controller or full mouse and key. Maybe it wouldn't be too bad if I can just turn off Scp and allow mouse when I want. The problem is I have to uninstall it every time I want to use mouse. The reason I want the controller is for making video, I feel it's a lot smoother on camera motions. If you know a way to use both at the same time, or a mod/program to create smoother camera movement, feel free to share :X

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/83437/?

This is the closest thing I can think of for your first request, as for smoother camera movement, I know there are camera mods available for skyrim but I'm pretty sure they are all just for improving first person view.

Doesn't seem to work for me, unfortunate since this is pretty much what I'm looking for.

I think it has some extra level of config that isn't detailed for it to work as you want it.

That's all I could find, sorry.

Archived