8+ Sims in CAS question

So, I've kinda scoured around searching for anything that would maybe hint to the possibility of someone being able to mess with EA's CAS restrictions. Basically I've got 8+ sims in a household (10 rn) and ofc I can't edit the family in CAS without it deleting my two recently born sims. Which sucks because then you get dumb hairstyles and just ugh. Let me have my CAS capabilities, ty! ;)

Does anyone know if it's possible to mess with EA's restrictions enough for CAS so that we can edit a household that has more than 8 sims without it deleting sims?

I wouldn't mind somehow separating the household into 2, then editing each and recombining them. But I can never seem to recombine them because of EA's rule of no more than 8 sims per household.

Sorry if this isn't a more fun topic. ;) 

http://modthesims.info/d/536556

hope that link helps...you might need to add some more mods to do stuff like have a baby or adopt additional children

make sure to follow the direction carefully or it might get a little janky on you

I have this mod. My question was about editing a household with more than 8 sims in CAS. Using this mod, you can have more than 8 sims but you then can't edit them all in CAS because it resets the household to 8 sims only.

So I was wondering if there was a way to edit EA's system that resets the household after editing in CAS.

mccc can do edit 8+ sims 

just left click sims you wanted to edit, then choose "mc command center", then choose "sims command" then choose "modify in cas"

this will bring your selected sims only in cas

hope this help... (if im not wrong translate, you want to edit 8+ sims in cas to edit hair for example right?)

but make a backup save first, 

mccc can do edit 8+ sims 

just left click sims you wanted to edit, then choose "mc command center", then choose "sims command" then choose "modify in cas"

hope this help... (if im not wrong translate, you want to edit 8+ sims in cas to edit hair for example right?)

Idk if maybe I have to update my mccc (as far as I'm aware it's as updated as it can be) but when I do that it still seems to delete the other sims (sims 9 and 10 will be deleted for example).

I'll try it again today just for kicks but it's never worked for me.

So I gave it a try and unfortunately sims 9 was deleted. I was prepared for it so it wasn't the end of the world for me but yanno. Still a bummer.

mccc can do edit 8+ sims 

Idk if maybe I have to update my mccc (as far as I'm aware it's as updated as it can be) but when I do that it still seems to delete the other sims (sims 9 and 10 will be deleted for example).

So I gave it a try and unfortunately sims 9 was deleted. I was prepared for it so it wasn't the end of the world for me but yanno. Still a bummer.

i tried back, but after editing hair selected sims, after exit cas mode, the selected sims is still there, save the game then reload it, and no sims were deleted ... 

i use mccc 3.7.0

max household size is set to 25 in mccc, i didnt use any related to household size mod, only mccc

i didnt know, is it because i add sim by adopting (i adopt 10 sims to test this, all adopted are children and toodler)

mccc can do edit 8+ sims 

i tried back, but after editing hair selected sims, after exit cas mode, the selected sims is still there, save the game then reload it, and no sims were deleted ... 

i use mccc 3.7.0

max household size is set to 25 in mccc, i didnt use any related to household size mod, only mccc

i didnt know, is it because i add sim by adopting (i adopt 10 sims to test this, all adopted are children and toodler)

Okay so I updated my mccc and now it finally works.  It's kind of a bummer you can't edit the traits when you bring them into CAS but that's alright. There's other work arounds for that. 

Thank you so much for you help!!!!! <3

mccc can do edit 8+ sims 

i use mccc 3.7.0

Okay so I updated my mccc and now it finally works.  It's kind of a bummer you can't edit the traits when you bring them into CAS but that's alright. There's other work arounds for that. 

http://modthesims.info/d/591706

Have you tried this mod to add additional  traits  ?    

mccc can do edit 8+ sims 

i use mccc 3.7.0

http://modthesims.info/d/591706

Have you tried this mod to add additional  traits  ?    

I think I have this downloaded but honestly haven't played around with it much. Thank you for this! Now I'm going to have to mess around with it. :D

Archived