BodySlide Won't Edit Outfits?

Cheetor

So I can't seem to figure out what's wrong. Whenever I batch build files in BodySlide to match my custom preset, it will process through all of it but not actually modify any files. I have tried running as administrator, re-installing to insure I have the correct presets and files, but whenever I load up the save, naked they will have the right body but the clothing/armor is still incorrect.

Any advice?

So I can't seem to figure out what's wrong. Whenever I batch build files in BodySlide to match my custom preset, it will process through all of it but not actually modify any files. I have tried running as administrator, re-installing to insure I have the correct presets and files, but whenever I load up the save, naked they will have the right body but the clothing/armor is still incorrect.

Any advice?

Fallout CC messed some things up.........

:( :( :( :(

Any advice?

Including that? Really Bethesda?

I at one point had one outfit able to get it but tried reinstalling and then nothing.

Any advice?

I at one point had one outfit able to get it but tried reinstalling and then nothing.

I tried to tell the Bodyslide people over at the Nexus, but they were not receptive. They kept insisting that Fallout 4 CC didn't mess up their mod.

???

Any advice?

I tried to tell the Bodyslide people over at the Nexus, but they were not receptive. They kept insisting that Fallout 4 CC didn't mess up their mod.

???

When I did all the installs and ran BodySlide one outfit had the correct body shape. I redid a few installs to see if I can update the sliders properly and now none really have it.

Archived