Fallout 4 clothing texture pixelated issue

---nikoli

Anyone have any idea what would be the cause of all clothing looking like the normal maps are covering the standard textures? This just started today. I've added nothing to the game nor has anything updated since I last played the game. I am using CBBE Bodyslided clothing and armor but the armor dosen't seem to be affected, just anything considered clothing.

post-6977-0-53262400-1507340751_thumb.jpg

I tried a fresh game but the issue persists

post-6977-0-63776200-1507340779_thumb.jpg

WHOA! That's seriously messed up!!

:( :( :( :( :(

Got the latest drivers?

EDIT: I notice the power armor isn't affected, so you *MUST* be running a clothing mod of some kind.

;)

Drivers are fine... 

Just the standard armor and clothes bodyslide body. Worked fine for the last 3 months with no issues and the males are completely vanilla.  None of the armors are affected, just clothing. I've added nothing prior to this happening. Tried removing ALL non vanilla assets so everything was read from the BA2 - STILL have the same issue. Only thing left is a fresh install...

WHOA! That's seriously messed up!!

:( :( :( :( :(

Got the latest drivers?

EDIT: I notice the power armor isn't affected, so you *MUST* be running a clothing mod of some kind.

;)

Drivers are fine... 

Just the standard armor and clothes bodyslide body. Worked fine for the last 3 months with no issues and the males are completely vanilla.  None of the armors are affected, just clothing. I've added nothing prior to this happening. Tried removing ALL non vanilla assets so everything was read from the BA2 - STILL have the same issue. Only thing left is a fresh install...

Well, if it's any consolation, I used a compression mod to shrink the size of my bitmaps from 4096x4096 to 1024x1024.......BAD IDEA.

Everyone in the game got black face & I couldn't get rid of it.

:angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

Archived