Another Last Exception...

Hi! I've been through a few topics but couldn't find a pastebin with a lastexception that looked similar to what I've been getting.
I also received a WWexception file. Both are linked below. I've tried looking with several of my other mods but from what I can read of the error (which isn't much), it definitely looks like an issue with ww. Animations are lagging out or stopping all together, and I have to go and debug each involved sim even when it's all townies.

Thanks for any help!

Actually, that sucks, pastebin is telling me that me WWexception file is too big. Here is my other one...

https://pastebin.com/6YViD6xt

The WW one looks a lot like this, most recent on 10/05:

10/05/17 21:20:39 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File ".\WickedWhims 3.2.4.115d\turbolib\special\custom_exception_watcher.py", line 15, in wrapper
  File ".\WickedWhims 3.2.4.115d\wickedwoohoo\woohoo\interface_handler.py", line 424, in change_sex_location_animation_picker_callback
  File ".\WickedWhims 3.2.4.115d\wickedwoohoo\woohoo\sex_active_handler.py", line 134, in set_animation_data
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get_actors'

--edit:-- yikes after a bit of browsing, maybe this should have gone in the top stickied thread. Apologies! I haven't used a forum in ages ;_;

Archived