I NEED HELP URGENT

Blaire_

What version of the game do you have?

im not completely sure but its still happening and when i hop in the shower my entire body is missing

It's a conflict of a body mod for sure,

If you have any nude mods installed already, remove ALL of them and just use one currently maintained default replacement,

There are many that are now outdated and multiple default skins will conflict,

As for the black skin, it's either a broken or missing skintone or overlay,

Your game version can be found at the very bottom of the start screen of the game once loaded :)

What version of the game do you have?

im not completely sure but its still happening and when i hop in the shower my entire body is missing

It's a conflict of a body mod for sure,

If you have any nude mods installed already, remove ALL of them and just use one currently maintained default replacement,

There are many that are now outdated and multiple default skins will conflict,

As for the black skin, it's either a broken or missing skintone or overlay,

Your game version can be found at the very bottom of the start screen of the game once loaded :)

so i re downloaded all files and still wont show up in game :(

Before you enter the world map, check your version, it won't work with cracked versions either,

Best thing to do is try starting a fresh game with nothing installed but Wickedwhims, then slowly add the other mods you need while testing, to find the culprit :)

Archived