Shiny skin for sims4? One that reflects light dynaically

forlight

Hello.  I'm looking for shiny skin that actually dynamically reflects light a little as you move camera / as the character moves, as if the skin is actually wet.  Sims 3 had it, it was called "metal" skin, and in a certain color it looked like normal skin, but sweaty and it reflected the light to some degree.

I've seen skins that SIMULATE being shiny, but it does not reflect the light dynamically as if the sim is actually sweaty, so that's not what I'm seeking.

Thanks in advance for any links / help!

Thanks for the links. :)

Basically it's using specular map to create a shine effect, not being draw manually with Photoshop on the skin.

To make a sweaty skin, you probably need a sweaty texture resource and import it to ts4 specular map. Adjust it a little to make it fit to ts4. I remember Skyrim have those sweaty specular map.

Basically it's using specular map to create a shine effect, not being draw manually with Photoshop on the skin.

To make a sweaty skin, you probably need a sweaty texture resource and import it to ts4 specular map. Adjust it a little to make it fit to ts4. I remember Skyrim have those sweaty specular map.

Yes, the one link to "sweaty" sims does work - doesn't seem to shine as much indoors.  Hopefully someone makes one with an even bigger shine effect.  Any others you know of please post.  Thank you!

Archived