Dog Junk

sabrinafair

I remember downloading a version of the dog's anatomy for Kinky Mod to be smaller, and only get excited when the action is used. I can't find it anywhere now. Any idea on where it could be or who made it I would love to download it again. I dislike seeing my dogs aroused all the time, but I like that they have parts, lol. I wish someone would make foe cats.

• 2 months later...

There is an option in the kinky mod settings that you can use for the dog penis. Kinky > Settings > Global Settings > ZooLover > Penis Display. You have to change the setting to 'WoohooOnly'

I'm not sure if it is a PATREON ONLY option though.

Spoiler

5a2024406726a_Capturadepantalla(15).thumb.png.261dfa2363f8d6d01ea6c3704f2495b1.png5a202455e5469_Capturadepantalla(14).thumb.png.e281e050b0a1b75dd937de8e10f7e7ec.png

As for the mod there's a mention of this in here but I can't find it on the links on that post: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/48066-sims3-guide-to-onikis-kinkyworld-okw/?page=10&tab=comments#comment-1832253

Archived