SLAL loader/sexlab animation menu categories

Alright, so I just dumped a bunch of animation packs into my game with the loader.

But, something is off. When I go to toggle animations I see some of the new animations are marked under the right categories (aggressive, normal, foreplay). But the vast majority are not.

Why is this? Should I just try dumping one pack at a time? For example I have a groping animation, the tag for it says its a foreplay animation, yet it isn't ticked when toggling foreplay animations.

But some other new animation will, and that one will be ticked, except that is usually the only one. Anyone know how I can get it to properly read and categorize all the tags properly?

it's more likely that the slal packs never had the tags added to them in the first place.

you can open the json files (Data\SLAnims\json) with notepad to edit the tags, just remember to reload the json in game afterwords.

But that is what I am saying, as i browsed the animations I saw the tags, groping for example explicitly had the "foreplay" tag yet it was unticked while browsing foreplay animations.

Also I would rather prefer not to change the tags manually since I don't know which ones are aggressive or foreplay and all that.

Archived