Sex Free Zone?

So I was just wondering if there was some sort sign or object that works with wicked whims which can mark a room as a no sex zone? I'm trying to build a sort of sex shop/swinger club lot and with the lot trait that makes sims want to get it on on the lot it works rather well, but my problem is that I don't want my sims to group shag in the middle of the shop or on the dancefloor which is just awkward xD so it would be great if someone could make a mod for that (or lead me to an existing one for that matter)^^

I like this idea for being able to designate zones for multiple things... What I am imagining would be really complicated I bet, but knowing you should not go to certain areas because really bad things could happen would be interesting. And having safe zones as well would go right along with that.

You mean like in a library or museum where the librarian or whoever would get really furious and chase them away or something? xD like the 'stop that' command you get when you see someone shagging with the WW mod?

Also, if someone's going to make such a mod, it would be great if the object would be plain, since I'd probably put it into kids' rooms too, it just really makes me uncomfortable when the kids are at school and my parent sims throw a party and soms npcs go into their rooms... that's just.. no :| I'm new to the sims 4 but I remember from 2 (yeah I more or less skipped 3 xD) that there was a simple CD you could hide under furniture (I think it was a baby monitor? idk not the point) anyway, it would be great if the object was something easy to hide^^

Archived