Crossroad Guard Outpost

Thats mod you will find on nexus. This mod adds outpost throughout skyrim. My last play through was with female char. I had dcloot installed,naturally,and if my female char became aroused enough the men of skyrim would collectively have there way with her. It was from the dcl rape(not rape)function. Via mcm menu you can set the # of men which will take your female char. I had it set to 10. 1 time in sleeping giant inn my char got notified that Faendal and his friends were going to rape(not rape)her. Svens playing music and everyone in bar circling around my char and her lover clapping to svens music. This happened for all 6-8 lovers(rapers). It was classic, ill post some pics tonight. I think with crossroad guard outpost if an aroused female char went into outpost with 6-7 lonely guys it could be fun.

Archived