Has anyone ever thought of doing animations for ABF? In case you were wondering, it stands for Adult Breast Feeding and some people are really into it. I would very much like to see something like this in The Sims 3 myself so if there are any modders out there who are looking for a new project then this might be something to consider. If there are animations for it already then would anyone here know where I might find some?

Thanks for reading :) 

Yeah, I've seen that mod before so I am aware of it. There are no animations for that mod. Interestingly enough, someone posted a video about a breastfeeding mod they had created that did have an animation but they haven't made the mod available to anyone, or atleast they haven't linked to it.

A breastfeeding mod by itself would be great and I would love to see one with actual animations. However, I don't want to send the message that breastfeeding is at all erotic (because it isn't) so I won't ask for it here. More specifically, I am looking for one or more animations for an existing woohoo mod like Alfiechan's Passion, Kicker's Animated Woohoo or Oniki's Kinkyworld that happens to have ABF in it. It doesn't matter how but that is something I am hoping I might see an animation for.

Archived