Modding other games MMOs.

Mister_Monster

spreading the perversion around.

there are other games that allow modding. Wildstar MMO is one. they already have nude mods.

Upcoming superhero MMO, City of Titans will start in fall of 2018, and it will allow mods.

whats the difference between these games and Bethesda? How is it that Skyrim and Fallout are modded out but other games are not?

I am not a modder. is it really difficult to mod other games?

In an MMO, the mods would be client side only...but we can make videos and share bragging rights on the net.

I just don't know why a modding explosion hasn't taken place.

I think one big difference is the free creation kit for sure. As much as everybody complains that it's buggy and crashing and everything - which is true - it's still more than most other companies offer. And Beth did that from the beginning, they established a big community which i guess draw the attention of very talented people like Fore who created FNIS and allows us to do even more.

"Difficult"  to "mod" other games is a very wild field. Change an entry in an .ini or .txt file is easy and several games offer to do that, sometimes even with documentation. But that won't create a nude model or make it work ingame, even less adding a custom animation or changing combat etc.

Archived