Everything is working fine... except that I'm invisible

opbb

I finally finished downloading and installing all of the essential sexlab mods + SOS, Bodyslide and SexLab Submit. I start up the game and start to get it on when I realize, I'm invisible. My partner is fine and I can just barely see an outline of myself doing the animation but I look like I'm a ghost. Please help cause I have no clue what's going on!

Load order?

I had that happen a couple of times when Dovhakin's Infamy was running, but never got around to checking if that was it. Not sure if I will have the same issue, had to do some major hardware work yesterday and itno today. Mainboard was likely borked, went back to an older one, things seem to be okay now

Its not invisible, its ghost-like. And, it doesn't happen all the time.

For me, as I mentioned above, it was a mod and the problem got fixed by removing it.

You have Sexlab installed open the console and see what Magic Effects are applied to the payer when this occurs. Select the player in the console and use the tab key to switch to the expanded information if it's not on already and then use the shift key to expand the menus (mouseover the ">" and press the shift key - do not click on it).

You may have had some mod apply an effect to the player, also the vanilla game is know to occasionally add magic effects in place when they should not be.

Its not invisible, its ghost-like. And, it doesn't happen all the time.

For me, as I mentioned above, it was a mod and the problem got fixed by removing it.

You have Sexlab installed open the console and see what Magic Effects are applied to the payer when this occurs. Select the player in the console and use the tab key to switch to the expanded information if it's not on already and then use the shift key to expand the menus (mouseover the ">" and press the shift key - do not click on it).

You may have had some mod apply an effect to the player, also the vanilla game is know to occasionally add magic effects in place when they should not be.

Just to be clear, I no longer have that bug happening. I removed the mod that seemed to be causing it, which isn't a big deal as the mod didn't quite fit with the rest of my build.

Archived