Arissa Follower with Customizer Neck Gap - SOLVED

Wodo

I'm posting because I had a problem, couldn't find the answer anywhere else but was able to solve the problem myself (I hope).  I want to leave this solution for the next person who has the same problem.  The solution might work for any other character with a custom body.

I decided to try the Arissa follower.  She was OK as is but I wanted to customize her appearance.  I downloaded Clearance Clarence's mod and it seemed to work except it gave her a neck gap.  I read elsewhere (on LL) that manually copying in body nifs could work.  Tried that.  No luck.  Still had a gap.

I solved the problem by using the CK (with Arissa's ESM checked).  I removed all the custom body stuff in traits and body gen.  That gives her a standard body (in my case UNP TBBP).  Then set her hair and eye color to what I wanted and started a new game (using Alternate Start).  I haven't played much, except to summon a copy of her to the prison but she looks OK.

Archived