Does anyone know?

Kain82

Does anyone know how to convert follower mods from Skyrim to work with SSE?  I wish to convert the Minerva mod but don't know how.  I know I need to run the meshes through nif optimizer and make sure the textures are compatible, but what about the face and facegen files?  She also comes with MCM menu options, I heard one can edit the options through SSE edit.  How do I do that?

Haven't tried that one but from the description it sounds like the MCM might be the only thing requiring SKSE so it might already work in SE, just no MCM menu.  If it's a BSA you'll have to unpack that first.  That's all I had to do to get the Arissa companion mod working, just unpack it.

Haven't tried that one but from the description it sounds like the MCM might be the only thing requiring SKSE so it might already work in SE, just no MCM menu.  If it's a BSA you'll have to unpack that first.  That's all I had to do to get the Arissa companion mod working, just unpack it.

Okay, thanks for the information. :)

Archived