Anyone knows where/which are the leaves' textures?

used to using "SFO", but since the textures are average (and sometimes bellow average) quality, I thought to make a large combo of mods:

Better Aspen Trees + Simply Bigger Trees + Bent Pines + HQ Tree Bark + Verdant - A Skyrim Grass Plugin + Landscape Fixes For Grass Mods... and few flowers "oldrim" mods.

So... I want to RE-TEXTURE the "common trees" leaves. I mean, except "Aspen" or "Bent" or ..., there are the classic/common trees in the game, that "Simply Bigger Trees" are covering and changing. THESE TREES LEAVES textures... which are they? Where are they located??? I want to re-texture the leaves and add more "dead parts" (brown areas) on them.

I already re-textures "SBT" trunks' textures, because this mod have them quite "disaturated" (not so brown or green colored)...

Can you guys help me to locate these leaves' files? Perhaps they are scripted into the SBT's bsa. Anyways, I don't mind, all I want is the textures of these leaves, to edit them...

Archived