I only recently downloaded the "WickedWhims" Sims4 mod on my MacBook Air, which was the first ever mod i've downloaded might I add. It was working fine for a couple of minutes, then I got a notification saying an error occurred (most likely because the mod I downloaded was outdated) and also said a Last Exception File was created. Being the naive person I am, and deleted the file because I didn't know what it meant. After the notification popped up, none of the animations I've downloaded would work. To clarify, the "Wicked..." tab would show up when I click the floor, bed, etc.; however, when I click it, the only other tab that shows up is "Settings." I've tried deleting the mod and then re-downloading it, making sure that I download the latest version. How would I go about fixing this?