Body Redux3 not fully working?

Soo, we got this mod installed as well as a no-mosaic mod for Sims 4 but it doesnt seem to work right. The male upper body looks great now, but the lower body is still bland. 

The female one is weird. The girls are nude below the waist, but they seem to be missing any genitalia. The top is even weirder because they always have a red bra on, even while showering. 

Anyone got any clue whats up with that? 

I don't think this mod adds any genitalia details to Sims.

The red bra is caused by appearance modifiers applied on Sims which forces the client to render that bra on Sims for no reason. The only way to fix it is by using an override which will conflict with the mod you're trying to use.

I would recommend installing BetterBody mod to solve all of these issues at once.

Betterbody says that it needs stuff from mods such as the redux3 and whickedwhims. Got both for her, and now its even worse. For some reason wickedwhims is also not showing up for her, even though i copied my own mod folder 1 to 1 and its working fine for me  :-/

Small update: It seems like only one character is affected by the red bra. that character now also got pants on when showering. 
I cleaned up some mod conflicts in her folder, but Wicked Whims is still not working. Its not showing up at script mods.