Looping Shower Animation at end of Sex

I have an issue with 223.102 shower animations looping 2, sometimes 3 times  It hangs around for too long after. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

The problem is the moodlet isn't being removed fast enough. It hangs around until the end of the shower and causes the sim to have another shower or even switch to a bath. With the previous version the moodlet went away as soon as the sim stepped into the shower or bath.

Okay, I made the moodlet update right away. I am not sure if this will exactly help because from my tests it seems like only the end of the interaction counts for the interaction itself and only then the cum layers are removed. I will make more tests but we will see in the next update.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If anyone else is seeing this behaviour speak up here. Maybe my system is the only one and not worth the effort. I'm guessing that more have it due to the views. Say something if you do. :)

Just want to let you know that I think this issue should be resolved for the next full LL release. I couldn't get it in the current release because of the complexity of the issue.

Archived