Quintessential List of Creature Requests

Thought I'd compile a nice list of creatures that either are ES lore creatures not in skyrim or already in skyrim but dont have nude models / animations. So if any mod creator likes any of these requests, we'd love it if you could model and animate these creatures, so we can all enjoy more variety in creature sex in Skyrim. Most creatures come from previous ES games or ESO, that possibly fit with Skyrim's look. 

Passive Creatures

- Cat

- Guar

- Pig

- Rabbit

- Scrib

- Sheep

Hostile Creatures

- (most) Dwarven Machines

- Bone Colossus

- Banekin

- Clannfear

- Daedrat

- Daedric Titan

- Daedroth

- Dragon Priest

- Durzog

- Frost Atronach

- Giant Bat

- Giant Wasp

- Goblin

- Harvester

- Ice Wraith

- Imp

- Lich

- Mammoth

- Mantikora

- Mudcrab

- Ogre

- Scamp

- Shalk

- Slaughterfish

- Strangler

- Watcher

I'd appreciate it greatly if even just one of these creatures gets fully functional, with genitalia and at least two animations. But I thought all these creatures would be great for creature sex if they were added in Skyrim. I already have the immersive creatures sexlab patch, the more the merrier. Also pretty sure none of the creatures I've listed are in the Immersive Creatures mod.  

bores, rabbits, goats and mammoths all have animations available.

but Ice Wraiths can't be animated (or so i've been told)

a list of SLAL Packs can be found here:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3524-sexlab-more-nasty-critters-install-guide/

I looked at all those packs, and from my experience "Horny Creatures of Skyrim" is the only one with mammoth or rabbit animations, and those animations are either female rabbits, and mouth stuff with the mammoth. Neither creature have a penis model or penetration scenes, but correct me if Im wrong. If these creatures do have genitalia, I will remove them from this list. 

Archived