Best first person camera?

Both are SKSE plugins (more or less safe to remove midgame).

-Enhanced Camera is a mix between vanilla first person view (floating arms) but the body and the shadows are visible. Good for gameplay similar to vanilla. I'm not sure if it works with Sexlab.

-The camera in Immersive First Person is in front of the head of your character, so you'll see everythng he/she is supposed to see, great for immersion, but it takes a while to get used to it. I'd recommend this one, fully compatible with sexlab. Also check this file : http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3719-immersive-first-person-view-sexlab-special/ And if it's not enough, you can customize yourself the config file ^_^

Be sure to test both !

concerning IFPV Special, be sure to read its instructions. There might be answers to your question.

And is your camera restricted in looking down (so that you can't see your body) ? try numpad 6 (like said on the mod's page). It toggles Sexlab special view which makes helmets, hats, blindfolds and gags visible.

Remember that you can tweak everything you like through the ini file.

Before I switched to strickly using 3rd person i used enhanced camera. You can modify the ini and make it work really cool and work like immersive first person view minus the independent head movement. Switching 3rd person arms on makes a big difference, personally I like a bit of headbob and such ect. My point being the ini file included has so many cool features and works amazingly and less clipping than what I had experienced with immersive first person view.

IMO Enhanced Camera has all around the best experience and is easier to uninstall mid game. With IFPV you need to remember to toggle it into vanilla first person so that head tracking is reset before uninstalling.

Enhanced Camera for best overall experience and ease of use, has compatibility for 360° movement animations.

IFPV has better compatibility with 3rd person sexlab animations, experience will vary based on what kinda of profile you load.

Archived